Sunday, August 3, 2008

Some styles

I am going to do a better blog on styles that I have available but I really wanted to just get something up on the blog so if someone stopped by they could at least have an idea of what I do.
Remember that these are just styles colors vary I can make most color combos you just have to ask. As of right now I am getting ready for a craft show so I can not keep specific colors out to save to sell on the internet. Prices start at $3.00 and go up. Right now shipping will be $1.50 for the first bow(set) and .50 for any additional bows in one order.


This is a large individuale is $4.00 pair is $7.00


These are my medium(most popular) $5.00 a pair for basic $6.00 pair if it has a button. (The ones with the buttons are the most sold and are a little different looking then the basic. I will try to post some soon.)
One version of small $4.00 pair
Here is another example of the medium basic
Another small style $4.00 pair

2 comments:

lexie said...

yeah! I am glad that you got your blog going.

The Cook Clan said...

Cute Mel, I like your bows. I started making them too cuz so many people have asked me about my bows. What craft fair are you going to? That is so awesome. Good luck!